We all have countless excuses for not going to the gym or indulging in any of the workouts: too much traveling, intimidating feeling, working late, getting lost in any of the work, not getting an idea of what you need to do when you are there…
By God’s grace, home workouts have come up with massive popularity all over the world, making all the excuses of no effect. With these exercise resistance bands, you don’t have to pull out your body for a gym and heavy workouts.
Some Common Bands
The common category of such exercise bands are:
- Tube bands, having handles,
- Loop bands and,
- Therapy bands.
Also keep one thing in your mind to consult a gym trainer or professional which band will be best for your workouts, depending upon your health and fitness level.
Before you buy exercise resistance bands, Let’s make your thoughts more clear and recall some related pros and cons of exercise resistance bands to let your body gain strength and look perfect.
- Gives an addition to your strength or in a rehabilitation program.
- Widely available in a large variety with different resistance levels, sizes, and lengths.
- Highly portable and are easy to store at any place. Perfect for hotel workouts, house use, or at the gym.
- Easy to whip & pack out in less space.
- Easily transportable, affordable, and versatile, and also help in targeting huge muscles and small stabilizing muscles.
- Training with resistance bands will improve your balance, flexibility, and induces great neuromuscular fatigue as compared to isometric contractions.
- Useful for newbies and buffs workouts.
- These workout bands will tighten glutes and strengthen you from inside.
- Not much expensive, as it requires low investment.
- These workout bands are joint-friendly that cause minor damage to your joints such as knees, elbows, shoulders, ankles.
- Provides fitness to all body parts, including various aspects:
- Fat loss
And this will help you in achieving better results, creating an enormous impact on moving, feeling, and looking great.
- You can apply and use these bands in several ways, which will allow you to go for many training objectives effectively.
- Provide superb resistance to all the movements that include different joints & muscle movements such as Crawling, Running, Jumping, and Walking.
- Sometimes these bands can break and can cause severe damage to your health and body parts accordingly.
- It is almost difficult to quantify & measure gains. For those who want to get training with accurate numbers, these bands can be frustrating.
- Becomes challenging & difficult to retaliate on prior training levels to ensure a fitness program.
- Difficult to gain a bulk of muscle mass.
- Not that much good in offsetting the results of gravity.
Conclusion On Exercise Resistance Bands
These super-flexible resistance bands will help you to feel, move, and look better by ensuring you with various training stimuli. These training results can’t get replicated with free weights all alone. But with these resistance bands, you will provide your body with exact numbers in terms of its needs to achieve great fitness levels, better performance, and easy functioning.